Chism, et al. v. Frito-Lay, Inc., et al. Settlement

Request for Address Change

In order to receive an Individual Settlement Payment you do not need to do anything except keep the Settlement Administrator apprised of your current mailing address.


Please click here to submit an address change request to the Settlement Administrator.